when asked if he was playing this week. “We’ll see Michael Schofield Jerseys 2019 ,” he said, via video from Gilbert Manzano of the .The anticipation is that after the Chargers activated him from the physically unable to perform list this week, Henry will make his 2018 debut Sunday against the Patriots. The Chargers list him as questionable.“Shoot, I’ve been going every week with the mindset that I’m playing,” Henry said. “That’s my mindset as I hop on the plane.”The Chargers counted out Henry for the season when he tore the anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee during a May 23 organized team activity. But more than seven “frustrating” months later White Russell Okung Jerseys , Henry is back on the roster and likely back on the field in a limited role.“Knee feels good, so not really concerned about that,” Henry said. “Ready to go. Done it my whole life. It’ll be different, but once I get a hit out of the way, I’ll be feeling good.”Henry made 45 catches for 579 receiving yards and four scores last season. Last Thursday Russell Okung Jerseys 2019 , the Los Angeles Chargers came back to erase a 14-point deficit and win in the final seconds against their divisional rivals, the Kansas City Chiefs. That comeback victory was largely..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections San Diego Chargers Daily LinksSan Diego Chargers NewsSan Diego Chargers OffseasonSan Diego Chargers HistorySan Diego Chargers HumorLos Angeles Chargers NewsChargers QB Philip Rivers wins FedEx Air POTW AwardNew,11commentsByBolts from the BlueDec 20, 2018,2:26pm PSTShareTweetShareShareChargers QB Philip Rivers wins FedEx Air POTW AwardDenny Medley-USA TODAY SportsLast Thursday White Virgil Green Jerseys , the Los Angeles Chargers came back to erase a 14-point deficit and win in the final seconds against their divisional rivals, the Kansas City Chiefs. That comeback victory was largely engineered by their future Hall of Fame quarterback, Philip Rivers putting in an incredible performance. And now, for his work in that game, Rivers has been named the FedEx Air player of the week for NFL week 15.Rivers completed 26 of 38 pass attempts for 313 yards and 2 touchdowns in the victory and that’s good enough to take home his second of this honor this season. This news comes on the heels of learning that Rivers will represent the Chargers in the Pro Bowl in Orlando Virgil Green Jerseys 2019 , Florida (assuming he is not busy preparing for the Super Bowl the following week).As part of winning this award, $2,000 has been donated in Philip Rivers’ name to USO